Leveraging the success of their combat-proven C4OPS suite and incorporating feedback from end-users in theater, the Clarus and the Maximus are the first in Sylinx’s Nx Series of products.
Testament to the fact that in combat, protection is power, Silynx designed each system to provide the proven in-ear hearing protection and enhancement on which users have come to rely. With budget-friendly price points, these next generation systems, designed to be smaller, simpler, and lighter, pull from the past but focus on the future.
CLARUS™ – world’s smallest in-ear tactical headset system – provides impulse and steady state noise protection, with electronic hear-thru, in both noisy and normal environments. It provides intercom interoperability, clear communications, and sound localization for full situational awareness.
MAXIMUS™ combines a slim main electronic unit with a miniaturized remote control box. Designed to simplify the user’s operation and accessibility to the PTT switches, MAXIMUS offers users advanced capabilities and a dual lead configuration that draws low current from the primary radio.
Key highlights of the new systems include:
▪ 360° Sound Localization / Situational Awareness
▪ Easy to Use – Plug and Play Simplicity
▪ 20m Immersible Control Boxes
▪ Impulse and Steady-State Noise Reduction
▪ Intercom Interoperability
▪ Parasitic Power Via Radio Connection (AAA Battery Backup on Clarus)
▪ In-Ear Headset with Boom Mic
▪ Dual Wireless Push-To-Talk
▪ Supports Full Duplex Radio Operation
▪ Dual Radio Capability
▪ Available in Desert Tan or Black
Contact Sylinx via phone (866-572-6950) or email ([email protected]) for additional information, to schedule a meeting, or to request loan and demo sets for unit evaluation.