Strike-Hold! that is… What did you think I meant?
If you haven’t checked out, and “Liked”, our Facebook page then the answer is definitely “NO!”
We’ve leveraged the power and functionality of Facebook in order to bring you even more up-to-the-minute breaking news, links and “shares” to stuff of interest, our very popular “Photos of the Now” series, plus all the loads of comments and discussions and humorous items that make our page a fresh, relevant, interesting and fun destination throughout your day (and/or night). Check it out.
Here are a few stats about our Facebook page that you might find interesting as well (for the month of February 2012):
- 54% of our Facebook fans are in the 18-34 year old age range.
- 21% of our Facebook fans are in the 35-44 year old age range.
- 34% of our “Likes” are from fans in the 25-34 year old age range.
- 13% of our Facebook fans are female.
The top 5 countries that our Facebook fans come from are (in descending order):
- Poland / United Kingdom (tied for 3rd Place)
- Spain (actually listed as “6th place” but I included them becuase of the joint 3rd place for Poland and UK)
The next 5 in the top 10 are:
Things get a bit interesting as we go further down the list too:
- Germany and the Philippines were tied for 11th place.
- Sweden, Brazil and Argentina were tied for 12th place.
- France and Malaysia were tied for 13th place.
- Hong Kong was ranked 14th and Indonesia ranked 15th.
What do you think?