Today marks the official launch of PDW’s first fixed-blade knife, The Griffin™.
The Griffin™ Knife is precision machined, ground, and finished to the highest standards. It is a high level result of a deliberate, careful design process, and an exploration of form and function.
Water-jet cut and machined from the premium grade blade steel Bohler M390, the Griffin™ is an exceptionally versatile, sleek, uncompromising, skeleton style knife capable of any multitudes of tasks. The drilled out holes in the handle reduce overall weight while retaining strength, and the full length jimping applied to the handle ensures a solid grip even in wet conditions.
- Bohler M390 Steel
- Blade length 4″
- Overall length 9.25″
- Thickness .189″
- Strikeback™ Ferrocerium rod striker
- Butt end chisel pry tip with cats paw nail puller
- 10″ grind on blade and back swedge
- .075 Chamfer on all edges
- Two step mechanical surface treatment
- Kydex® sheath with Tek-Lok™
- Made in the USA
For a closer look at The Griffin, check out ITS Tactical’s sneak preview.