Compact and streamlined, yet spacious, the Envoy attaché from KITANICA’s Bag Lab features a three-compartment design to organize and protect your official business.
The electronics compartment has armored sleeves to secure a laptop and a tablet with 6lb. closed cell foam on all four sides, and two expandable interior mesh pockets organize your cables and accessories. The Envoy also has multiple carry options for maximum flexibility and practicality, and with its slim design and sleek aesthetic it is the perfect carry-on bag for air travel, riding in a vehicle, or hoofing it on foot.
Like all KITANICA products, the Envoy is built tough from lightweight rugged materials; including, 500D CORDURA® Fabric Nylon with Polyurethane coat and a DWR treatment for the exterior, 210D Nylon on the interior, YKK® zippers and Duraflex® and Woo Jin® Hardware. I road tested one this past week at the AUSA annual exposition and it performed flawlessly and painlessly. This bag is definitely going to be my go-to travel / work bag from now on – its the most perfect solution I’ve ever come across.
- 4 Carrying options:
- Over the Shoulder
- Backpack straps (stowable, contoured and sternum strap)
- Single strap sling
- Triple layer webbing handles
- 2 Expandable Mesh Pockets
- Lighter colored interior for optimal visibility inside the bag
- Laptop and tablet sleeves with 4 sided padding
- Charger and cables pocket
- Pen tubes and admin pockets
- RFID pocket
- Interior loop panel attachment platform
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 inches
Available now from KITANICA in any color you want, as long as its Black, for $139.00