Developed in close cooperation with experienced combat veterans and current Tier 1 Polish Special Forces, Direct Action recently released the first product in their long-awaited combat uniform line the VANGUARD Combat Trousers.
Direct Action’s Vanguard® combat uniform is at the forefront of military garment design and specifically developed to interface as part of the systemic approach to Direct Action’s whole line of modern tactical equipment. In keeping with the modern trend to keep gear as lightweight as possible, whilst maintaining combat-ready ruggedness, the VANGUARD® Combat Trousers weight only 602 grams (in medium size), but they are made from rugged 50/50 NyCo ripstop fabric and include 500D Cordura® knees reinforcement patches.
Other special features include;
- 4-way elastic gussets to enhance freedom of movement
- Hook & loop closed pockets on thighs that can be used as improvised dump pouches
- Classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- Zippered front pockets with internal organizer
- Hook & loop closed pockets on lower legs
- Hook & loop fit-adjustment tabs at knees and cuffs
- Zippered fly
- Hook & loop closure for waistband
Available colors and camouflage patterns:
- Adaptive Green
For more details, visit: directactiongear.com/Vanguard/en