Direct Action Gear continues to roll out product videos featuring their new products, here we present the two most recent (there’s even a sneak peak of DA’s new Assault Pants in the MOSQUITO video):
The MOSQUITO modular belt system is an extremely versatile platform – just like de Havilland’s ‘Wooden Wonder’ from WWII. It works well in both low-profile and heavy-load configurations and is compatible with accessory hip and drop leg panels.
- Made of proprietary laminate, stiffened, Velcro loop lined
- Designed to work as a belt sleeve for MUSTANG rescue / gun belt, will fit most standard rescue belts
- Laser cut PALS slots interchanging with vertical openings on the sides allow for user-preferred equipment attachment options for holster, blade etc.
- Additional stability can be achieved by using the MOSQUITO modular belt sleeve together with the MUSTANG inner belt
Low profile Y-style suspenders for use under armor available
- Detachable stiffened hip panels available in two lengths, long panel allows direct mounting of Safariland’s® 3-hole system pistol holsters
- High ride drop leg panels available
* Please note: inner belt, hip panels and suspenders are sold separately.
SPEED RELOAD POUCHES
Open top rifle magazine pouch, designed for speed reloads but with secure magazine carry at the same time. The special internal material, combined with a limited-size top opening and tension-adjusting elastic cord, prevents the magazine from popping out if it gets snagged.
Just like their rifle pouch, the pistol / SMG pouch is designed for speed reloads but with secure magazine carry at the same time. The special internal material, combined with tension-adjusting elastic cord, prevents the magazine from popping out if it gets snagged.