Written by Richard Kilgore.
Aaron Cowan, the founder and HMFIC of Sage Dynamics, has teamed up with Agency Arms to develop a new Sage Dynamics limited edition series of signature pistols.
The platform will be offered in two configurations: the V1 and V2, both based on the (user-supplied) Glock 45. Both boast features evolved from the patented Agency Arms NOC system.
The first version has enhanced G45 cocking serrations to add an improved grip and surface area, though the second version features much more aggressive slide work. Both come with standard “Agency Armor” stipple for the best friction possible in a frame. Iron sights are available forward and/or rear, though some folks might suggest sticking with front sights only.
- AOS (Agency Optic System) modular optic system standard.
- User selects desired plate.
- Optimized for 124gr and 124gr +P ammunition but will run 115gr as well.
- Utilizes a unique comp available only on Sage edition guns.
- Mid line barrel and comp coated in Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
- Proprietary guide rod coated in Rose Gold PVD
- Aggressive stipple pattern
- Gunsmith fitted trigger group
- Initial offerings are in black DL (Diamond Like Coating), OD Green, and MC-Black.
- Red/Black (Sage Dynamics) patch version also available.
- Laser Engraved Sage Dynamics logo on top of the slide
In addition to most of these specs, the V2 Pistol also features…
- Enhanced “DNA Collectors” in the rear and aggressive front compound serrations.
- Top serrations for improved front-of-slide manipulation.
- Premier Mid line barrel and comp coated in Diamond Like Carbon (DLC)
- 2-Tone Cerakote (on Cerakote models)
- 2-Tone stipple on OD Green and MultiCam black versions.
- Laser engraved Sage Dynamics logo on left and right side.
Find the Aaron Cowan Sage Dynamics Signature Series pistol build services on the Agency Arms website.